• caroline0197

To Be Or Not To Be, That is COMPLIANCE

So lots of chatter on Facebook and within the property community about whether you need to be compliant or not, as a property professional.

Well I think you do. If you call yourself a professional in anything, you must have the correct qualifications.

Compliance in property means signing up to the redress schemes, being ICO protected, AML (anti-money laundering) regulated and of course insured. Surely it is better and for piece of mind, that you have all of these in place. But don't worry if you are new to the business. Just start with the redress scheme and ICO and the other things will fall in place as you go along.

Life is busy and we all forget to do things, but PLEASE don't forget to get this done.

I highly recommend Tina Walsh, you can find her on FB, as your go to person for compliance. She provides everything you need to get up and running and if the powers that be do call at your door, her processes and paper work she provides, will make them go away smiling!!! (not literally) but you know what I mean.

So that is it for today.


5 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All